Learn about opportunities to support the work of CCW and its partner organizations.
Now Hiring: Coalition Coordinator
Communities for Clean Water is currently seeking a Coordinator to assist with the development and organization of our coalition.
● Organize monthly meetings
● Set agenda for meetings, assign facilitator, take meetings notes, and follow-up on assigned tasks during and after meetings
● Help coordinate contractors
● Coordinate sign-ons to group letters and other time sensitive actions
● Monitor grant deliverables
● Help with financial tracking
● Coordinate website updates
● Coordinate social media posts
● Coordinate communications between CCW members to ensure that grant deliverables and project goals are moving forward.
● Manage contacts and database to build audience and encourage sharing
● Prepare monthly report including a financial update
● Culturally competent
● Maintain confidentiality
● Attention to detail
● Excel, Word, Zoom, PowerPoint, etc.
● Life experience or professional experience related to any or all: water, non-profit management, advocacy, environmental justice, restorative justice, working with diverse communities, grounded to Northern New Mexico
*CCW is willing to work with the right candidate to build these skills and qualifications.
Supervisor: CCW Core Group
Compensation: $35/hour for 50 weeks Hours: 10 hours a week
To apply: Send a short cover letter, resume, and two references – one personal and one professional – to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15th, 2022.